Lodge, Bunk House, & RV Park
Choose from our lodging options: Fully furnished main Lodge or adjacent Bunkhouse - combined can sleep up to 38 individuals.
• Lodge is a rustic, two-story hunting lodge with hand-hewn woodwork and game mounts.
• Bunkhouse is a cozy 2-story farmhouse set up for families/kids with satellite tv. Both are spacious and comfortable with our normal membership attendance.
• For those that prefer to bring their own accommodations, we also provide space in our RV park adjacent to the Bunk House.
• Full kitchens with coffee makers & coffee
• Microwave & convection ovens and gas range
• Outdoor BBQ grills & picnic tables
• Fireplace & outside fire pits
• Showers & full bathrooms with fresh towels, laundry facilities available
• Big-screen TVs with Direct TV satellite
• Wifi is provided to all members
• Indoor lighted and heated game bird cleaning station with running water
• Sleeping arrangement is on beds/bunks with mattress covers - BYO sleeping bag - bed linens not provided
• Large storage lockers for your gear - weather protected and lockable
• Several barns for covered ATV and other equipment storage
• Outdoor boat and RV parking spaces also available at no extra charge
We regularly see 17 different species of ducks and geese - including snow geese, Ross' geese, specklebellies, and Greater and Lesser Canada geese. We even get visits from Sandhill Cranes and Trumpeter Swans!
Our property is managed to optimize waterfowl hunting. With more than 25 hunting blinds dispersed over 750 acres of wetland sloughs, lakes and pothole marshes, we provide capacity for all members to hunt simultaneously. Our location, adjacent to the South Platte River, is positioned within the flight pattern between the Vancil and Prewitt Reservoirs, providing good waterfowl flight traffic.
Deer and Antelope
Whitetail, mule deer, and antelope are all present and huntable in the river bottoms, farmland, and high-prairie northern sections of the property (based on your tag draw). Their diet of corn, alfalfa, and grasses promotes excellent body and antler size.
Upland Game Dove, Pheasant, and Quail
Pheasant, quail, and white-tail dove are all plentiful on the property due to an abundance of cover and food-crops available to them. We also have a large turkey population on the property.
Members may hunt coyote, red fox, bobcat, raccoon, and prarie dog on the property as well.
Hunt Tests/Dog trials
We host canine hunt tests on a space-available basis in the spring. We've hosted many Clubs over the years. Services available for hunt tests include RV parking, use of the lodge, trash disposal, and on-site porta-pots. Call for available dates and more details.
Hunter Safety Camps for Kids
As a family oriented club, we welcome kids and are committed to providing the training to teach the next generation of hunters. We teach principles of conservation, respect for wildlife, and how to safely handle firearms. Our classes follow all Division of Wildlife guidelines and local DOW officers help with the classes - resulting in the kids getting their official Hunter Safety Cards.
We host Work Weekends during the summer months for members to constantly improve and upgrade our facilities and habitat. They are a great way to socialize with other members you might not otherwise meet, and helps our members become intimately familiar with the property and how it is managed. Work Weekends are planned by the Members Committee. While we do get work done, we don't believe in "all work and no play", so we leave plenty of time at the end of the day for fun!